Cherche Beta tester!

Ici on parle d'ajouter de la performance !

Modérateur : Bureau du Club MRS Passion

Règles du forum
/!\ MISE EN GARDE /!\

Certains tutoriels et conseils publiés ici concernent des modifications sur des organes de sécurité.
La responsabilité de MRS Passion (que ce soit le Club ou le forum) ne saurait être engagée, que ce soit sur l'exactitude et la légalité des renseignements fournis, ou en cas de problème suite à la réalisation de travaux expliqués ici.
Évaluer votre capacité intellectuelle, physique et matérielle à réaliser les travaux décrits et à les adapter à votre besoin et à votre voiture est de votre seule responsabilité.
En cas de doute, n'hésitez pas à vous adresser à un professionnel.
Répondre
hv21
Pistard

Cherche Beta tester!

Message par hv21 »

Turbo!? :D

Voici l'offre de C2Power

Ok, here's what we can offer you:

- Free install of the kit
- One time only deal of 2500 euro for the parts
- Plane ticket(retour) Belgium - Budapest

These our demands:

- For you to get your car in Budapest, Hungary on our site.
- Your transport costs will be on you behalf, except for the plane ticket we will buy for you. IE; Gas, snacks on your way, etc.
- Aproximatly 2 weeks time to get the kit prototyped and perform testing, dyno, promotional activities, etc.(You will be notified if it takes longer, but we do not expect this).
- Permittance to take pictures, videos and the use of your car for promotional and testing reasons.
- We will need to dyno it.
- Put on decals for promotional reasons(you can take it off once we're done).
- The right to use your pictures on our website and on forums like spyderchat and other forums.

Please keep in mind that our plans of our stage 1 kit will be a intercooled system unlike Hass his kit which starts at 3200 without an intercooler. Also, there will be no shipping costs since it's being installed on our site.
Last but least, we can offer you a ride in our stage 3 turbo'd Celica which is putting out 300whp+.

I can found on MSN messenger at jongbinghu@hotmail.com, if you wish to talk to me or drop me a PM.

Bing
http://www.c2power.com
Sales & PR
Répondre